Saturday, January 12, 2013

First task in clean eating... what I have but shouldn't

As I mentioned in my previous post the hubby and I decided we are going to start eating clean I decided in order to track the process I would do a response video to CandidMommy's What's in your pantry video.  My video is also this is what is in it now... and in a few months when we are all the way clean eating (at least to the extent we plan to do it) I'll do another pantry video.  I'll link the current video here.

Anyway... we shall see how this goes.  Also last night and today I learned how to use iMovie.

Next task for clean eating: a full pantry and freezer inventory and purge of foods that we don't use anymore... like fake mashed potatoes.  Would you like to see the inventories?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment