Friday, January 18, 2013

Command Center Project

Sooo one of my first posts on this blog was about my Home Notebook.  I thought it would be a perfect thing for me, since I am trying to be much more organized this year.  Let me tell you it was a BIG FAIL.  I rarely use it, and if I do I simply make a note of everything and then don't look at my to dos the next day.  I did notice something though.  I keep my food inventory in it, and my recipe to try and favorites lists in it.  I use that, and I use it A LOT.  After I menu planned for this week I went back and wrote all my recipes on our board in our main room.  I have been looking at that rather than going to my calendar.  I am going to attempt to create a functioning "command center" instead of a home management binder.

Currently I have a desk with all sorts of junk on it, piled high with stuff I never look at.  I would take a picture for you guys, but it's super embarrassing.  I will however do a before and after picture... When it's done ;-).

I have found a desk that I really like, the plan is for me to get that, paint it, cause it's kind of boring now.  I also have to sell my current desk.  I also want to go to the container store and Ikea for some things.  I can't wait until I finish it and can show the before and after pictures.  If you have any suggestions, I'll definitely welcome any ideas.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment