Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Real Beginning

I have realized over this last week that I need to come up with a plan of attack, if you will, as far as what my blog will be about.  In order to do that I have racked my brain to come up with things that I am passionate about and either want to improve about myself or want to share with the world.

I decided on a few topics:

  • Green/Sustainable Living: This includes cloth diapering, "safe" cleaning products (I make a lot of my own), eventually clean eating, gardening, and other random things we do to lead a green-ish life.
  • Cooking:  I'm not great at this, but I thought I would share my trials and tribulations in the kitchen with you.  (I'm at high altitude and I have also noted that there aren't a lot of blogs that share high altitude baking information).
  • Homemaker/Stay at home Momma things: Yay for randomness of the stay at home mom :)
  • Day to day life... I am sure this will get thrown in randomly here and there, since we are a military family especially and we don't live close to our family this way they can check in and see what is going on with us
  • Crafting... I almost forgot crafting!!! 


I think I will also put tutorials and such on my youtube channel and link them here and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment